The Dashboard can be customized with tiles that correlate with the searches a user accessing on a regular basis. Each tile represents a search that was previously created and saved as either a Saved Search or Published Search. You can create additional searches to represent different sets of data and then create a tile associated with that search.
To create a tile, click on "Add Tile" in the upper right or click on the blue Plus Sign icon to open up the tile options:
- Select the saved or published search you’d like the tile to represent from the "Select a Saved Search" drop down.
- Each tile represents one search.
- If desired, customize the tile name in the "Short Name" field
- For example, the search may be named "My Documents Pending Approval" and you may name the tile "Jane's Pending Approvals".
- Choose the highlight option
- You can choose to highlight the tile based on thresholds that you set. The threshold can be above or below a set number. When the count on the tile meets the threshold, the tile will be highlighted in green. When the count on the tile does not meet the threshold, the tile will be highlighted in red.
- If you set "Highlight this tile if the number of documents is Above" to 100, the tile will turn green if the count is 101 or higher. If the count is 100 or below, the tile will be red.
- If you set "Highlight this tile if the number of documents is Below" to 100, the tile will turn green if the count is 99 or below. If the count is 100 or above, the tile will be red.
- Or you can choose "Do not highlight this tile"
When finished, click "Add Tile"
- Repeat these same steps to create tiles that correspond to different searches to create your customized Dashboard