The Dashboard is the landing page once you are logged in. The Dashboard will enable you to access all the features and functionality within DataServ.
See the 3.0 Dashboard Overview for a quick overview.
The main elements of the Dashboard are the Tab bar, Search bar, User/Config Settings and the Dashboard.
- Tab Bar - This tab provides tabs to access to the following features:
- Dashboard - This is the default tab and displays the Dashboard
- Tasks - This provides access to features such as Expense Reporting, Check Requests, and Remote Capture. The features available on the Tasks tab depend upon your configuration. If you don't have any Tasks, this tab will be grayed out.
- Analytics - Soon to be released
- User/Config Settings - This tab provides access to the following options: