There are three ways to create a support ticket. To help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible, please include as much information as possible regarding the issue. Please describe the circumstances around the issue (e.g. is the issue repeatable?, when did it happen?), Invoice Numbers or DINs, screen-shots and any other relevant information.
- Use the Support option from the DataServ platform. This is the preferred method.
- Click the Question Mark in the upper right hand corner of the DataServ browser window and click Support.
- This will open a drop down form that will enable you to enter the relevant information for the ticket and submit the ticket.
- From the Dashboard:
- From the Search page:
- Submit a request directly on the Help Desk page https://help.dataserv.com/hc/en-us/requests/new:
3. Send an email to email@example.com . Include a detailed description of your issue, screen shots if applicable and how to replicate the issue (if known).
If your issue is critical, you should follow-up your email with a phone call to DataServ Support at 314.775.2850 or Toll Free: 877.700.DATA (3282).