DataServ is performing system maintenance Sunday, October 16, 2022. The DataServ platform will be unavailable from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. U.S. Central time.
During this, we are pleased to release 2022.10, which includes the following:
- New “Receipts Entered” Workflow button – This button will be included in the Accounts Payable AutoVouch exception workflow and is intended to streamline (reduced the clicks needed) the process for handling No Receipts exceptions. This button allows the exception handler, with one click, to acknowledge that receipts have been entered into the ERP, change the invoice status to Pending Receipt so it will be processed by AutoVouch, and removes the exception status and routing. This button will be rolled out after the release. Your Client Success Account Manager or Support will be reaching out to you about the change.
- Dashboard button navigation improvements – Hover text and related menus have been improved. Please note that the menu option for “Return to Previous Version” under the button for “My Profile” has been removed. Over the last month, messaging was provided to the small number of users still accessing that option.
- Language localization - The language displayed in the user interface, has been updated to include Italian – adding to the languages already included Spanish, German, and English. These language options are available to all users who have their browser set to that language.
- General image quality, security, and system speed improvements.
- Corrected issue with AutoVouch not updating status on certain documents and leaving them in New Status.
- Corrected issues with Audit Log & Discussion Pane entries occurring multiple times or erroneously marked at DataServ
This communication is being sent to key operational contacts at your company. Please forward this email to other users within your organization as appropriate. If you would like to review our distribution list, please contact me, and we will be glad to help. If you have any questions, please reach out to me and I will be happy to answer.
Click Here to See Our Release and Holiday Schedule