DataServ has maintenance Sunday, December 12, 2021. The DataServ platform will be unavailable from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. U.S. Central time on that day. During the maintenance window, we will perform scheduled failover testing of our firewall and storage network.
We wanted to provide advance notice and clarity around DataServ offices, including our Digital Mailroom with the upcoming holidays. DataServ will be closed on December 23rd and 24th in observance of the Christmas holiday and December 31st in observance of New Year’s Day. Emergency coverage will remain in place but portions of document processing that occurs through the Digital Mailroom may have next-day delays. This means:
- Christmas holiday
- On Thursday, December 23rd, users may still have newly imported documents that were processed by our Digital Mailroom on the prior day.
- Users will not see new documents imported on Friday, December 24thor Monday, December 27th (midday imports are an exception).
- New document imports will return to the regular schedule beginning Tuesday, December 28th.
- New Year’s Day holiday
- On Monday, January 3rd, users may still have newly imported documents that were processed by our Digital Mailroom on the prior day.
- Users will not see new documents imported on Tuesday, January 4th (midday imports are an exception).
- New document imports will return to the regular schedule beginning Wednesday, January 5th.
The DataServ production environment code freeze is from December 17, 2021, to January 8, 2022. During this time, no modifications or enhancements will be made to the production instance of the platform or client initializations acknowledging that the calendar year-end is a very busy time for our clients.
This communication is being sent to key operational contacts at your company. Please forward this email to other users within your organization as appropriate. If you would like to review our distribution list, please contact me, and I will be glad to help.
Click Here to See Our 2022 Release and Holiday Schedule
Article is closed for comments.