Five Suggestions to Improve Your Support Experience
1. Case Etiquette - Create a new case for new issues and respond in an open ticket for active issues.
Please create a new ticket for new issues. Do not link it to a prior ticket. This will ensure that the ticket is routed properly and reviewed quickly by support. By not creating a ticket for a new issue may result in tickets slipping through the cracks. How to create a Support Portal for managing Cases?
2. Always assign a DIN (Document Imaging Number) if possible. This is the number that DataServ assigns to each image/document, and it enables the support team to quickly identify a document. By assigning a Din # on your ticket will allow for the speediest resolution. This helps the support team in finding your issue quicker.
3. Add screenshots for your issue
Screenshots help support visualize what is happening. A picture says 1,000 words! Screenshots will our team to see any errors messages you might be having and other details the allow speedy resolution. How to Screen Shot PC?
4. The more detail the better!
The more detail you provide the better to allow the support team to research and resolve the issue. Don't worry our support team will never complain about having too much information!
5. Unable to find a document? Provide all the details you can on the document. These details will allow us to track the document and resolve any issue more quickly. These questions and bullets with help with our team find your document.
- How was the document submitted to DataServ?
- When was the document submitted?
- Who submitted the document?
- If the document was submitted via email, please provide the subject line, and a copy of the email if possible.
We are excited to start to work with you and hopefully, our tips will improve the process for you! For more tips and tricks please visit our Support Center for more information.