We are adding an additional maintenance window in April. We plan to perform maintenance on Sunday April 16th and Sunday April 23rd.
We are also pleased to announce several upgrades that will be added to the DataServ solution this weekend.
The DataServ platform will be unavailable Sunday, March 12th, 2023, from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. CST. During this time, we will deploy the 2023.3 release which includes bug fixes and security improvements as well as perform system maintenance.
- Various security improvements.
- Long documents cutoff when converting to PDF/printing – Corrected issue where documents with long pages (e.g. legal size paper) could be viewed in the application but were cutoff when converted to PDF or printed.
- User name change not reflected in Route To picklist – Previously when a user’s name was changed in user management, the name change was not reflected in the Route To picklist. See our help documentation for more information about Editing a User
- Blank Status field validation – Some users were accidentally changing the Status of a document to blank (null). The application has been updated to correct this bug and blank (null) status is no longer valid. If a user is editing a document that currently has a blank (null) Status, they will be unable to save the document without correcting the issue. However, if the user does not have access to edit the Status field, they will still be able to save the changes they are allowed to perform.
- Images sometimes not viewable in Mobile browser – Corrected an issue where some document images were viewable on desktop browser, but not viewable in mobile browser.
Click Here for the 2023 Release and Holiday Schedule, also available in our help portal.
This communication is being sent to key operational contacts at your company. Please forward this email to other users within your organization as appropriate. If you would like to review our distribution list, please contact us, and we will be glad to help. If you have any questions, please contact us, and we will answer.
Support Contact Information:
DataServ Support at 314.775.2850
Please sign in to leave a comment.