The DataServ platform will be unavailable Sunday, February 12th, 2023 from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. CST. During this time, we will deploy the 2023.02 release which includes product updates, bug fixes, and security improvements as well as perform system maintenance.
- Approval Matrix moving – For most clients, the approval matrix was accessed from the Configure Settings (Gear) button on the Search Results screen. The approval matrix is moving to the Configuration section of the application where User Management and the other configuration matrices are found. Configuration is accessed from the Dashboard screen using the Configuration icon in the upper right corner. If your approval matrix was already in this location your CSAM will be contacting you to upgrade to the new one soon. See our Help documentation for more information about the Approval Matrix.
- Mass Update limit changed to 100 documents–The Mass Update capability on the Search Results screen is being set to 100 documents at a time. If the user selects more than 100 documents and attempts to Mass Update they will receive a warning message. See our Help documentation for more information about Mass Update.
- EDI Invoices–The EDI Invoice process has been rewritten to enable faster implementation of inbound, standard EDI X12 810 invoices.
- Invoice Processing Machine Quality Assurance tool improvements – This release includes new and improved tools for identifying potential data capture issues for review by DataServ’s employees before delivering invoices to clients. We are initially beta testing the new tools and procedures with select clients in parallel with the existing quality assurance processes.
- International Tax Capture - The process for capturing and processing international tax information is being improved beginning with Canada.
- Analytics - Updates and security improvements
- Import and Dataload - New versions are now available. Migrations are moving forward. No action is required; DataServ is performing the upgrade.
- Security and system speed improvements.
- Amazon Migration – Project now complete. Our other datacenters are now decommissioned. All data processing now happens at Amazon.
- “Users report showing duplicate rows” – Corrected issue that caused duplicate rows to be displayed on the Users report in User Management in certain situations when including Security Groups in the results. See our Help documentation for more information about the Users report.
Click Here for the 2023 Release and Holiday Schedule, also available in our help portal.
This communication is being sent to key operational contacts at your company. Please forward this email to other users within your organization as appropriate. If you would like to review our distribution list, please contact us, and we will be glad to help. If you have any questions, please reach out to us and we will be happy to answer.
Support Contact Information:
DataServ Support at