The release that was planned in December 2022 and was rolled back, will be released on January 15th, 2023. The DataServ platform will be unavailable Sunday, January 15th, from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. CST. The content of the release has not changed; the details are below.
- New AutoVouch Workflow Button “Confirm” - This workflow button will allow an approver to confirm that a product has been received or a service performed for a purchase order (PO) invoice that has been matched, with AutoVouch, to its related PO using a 2-way matching process. This button applies to invoices that do not have a typical receiving process but for which a confirmation is beneficial before payment is made. This new button will be rolled out to clients after the release. Your Client Success Account Manager or Support will be reaching out to you about the change. Click Here for a detailed Guide about this change.
- Resizing of the section at the bottom of the Document Viewer- This section of the Document Viewer displays the coding form, workflow path, PO invoice lines, and other detailed information about an invoice. This change will allow users to see, generally, 5 lines in the coding form and coding field dropdowns, to support easier selection and review. If users would like this section to be larger or smaller, they can resize it and use the “Save Layout” button in the row of buttons above the document image, near the center of the screen.
- Search upgrade - Search improvements to provide more resiliency and upgradability and allow DataServ to maintain this search function without outages for clients.
- Approval Matrix enhancement - The user fields now display first name, last name, and email address. This helps provide clarity when choosing among approvers with the same or similar names.
- Continue to proactively make system speed and security improvements.
- “Save Layout” button has been corrected to include resizing of the section at the bottom of the Document Viewer. This button allows the user to save the current layout for future documents and sessions.
Click Here for the 2023 Release and Holiday Schedule, also available in our help portal.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us and we will be happy to answer..
Support Contact Information:
DataServ Support at 314.775.2850
Please sign in to leave a comment.